Sat, Jun 17|
Understanding PTSD for families, friends, communities and providers
Join us for a FREE community mental health event to learn about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. This event is for children, adults, and families.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 11:00 AM CDT – Jun 18, 12:00 PM CDT
Birmingham, 2100 Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35203, USA
About the event
Presented by :
Fanicy H. Sears, LPC, LMFT, NCC, BC-TMH eMotion Therapy, LLC
During this training individuals will learn about the following objectives:
- Contributing factors to PTSD
- Subtypes of PTSD
- Symptoms of PTSD
- Evidenced-based therapeutic methods proven to help individuals experiencing PTSD
Purpose and Goals:
- To increase knowledge and understanding regarding the different types of PTSD.
- To better recognize signs and symptoms of PTSD.
- To increase knowledge regarding evidenced-based therapeutic methods designed to minimize symptoms of PTSD with potential of remission of diagnosis.